How do we manifest our intentions and stick with goals? Research shows that regardless of how sincere the intention, many people abandon their goals or intentions after a few weeks. Inevitable obstacles crop up. “Life” gets in the way. And let’s be honest, we get in our own way. Join me for this 2 part live online workshop/group coaching series where we will explore the common obstacles and learn effective, practical ways of working with them.
- Learn common obstacles to staying on course
- Identify what obstacles are blocking your path
- Learn and experience tools to meet and work with external obstacles, i.e. “life” getting in the way.
- Learn how to build inner resources to use when life gets challenging
- Learn practical tips for creating habits that stick based on the effective SMART goals method
- Learn about common internal obstacles, i.e. “getting in our own way”.
- Learn ways to center so we can operate from a place of empowerment, connection, creativity and calm.
- Learn ways to un-blend from and get to know the internal voices and personality parts that can hinder our progress and begin a path to wholeness. These parts or voices include the inner critic, inner saboteur, perfectionist, procrastinator, etc.
- Learn how to move through difficult emotions that can keep us stuck. Meet your emotions with compassion and curiosity.
What Will You Learn?
- Resilience tools for shifting mindset and staying on course
- Practical ways to create new lasting "SMART" habits
- How to effectively re-center during the day
- How to meet your emotions and inner self-talk with curiosity and compassion
- Learn effective ways to start to work with the parts of us that show up when we want to change something - the inner critic, the saboteur, the procrastinator, perfectionist, etc.
Part 1: External Obstacles and Building Resilience and Habits that Stick
Manifesting Intentions Part 126:44
Part 2: Working with Inner Obstacles with Compassion and Curiosity
Manifesting Our Intentions Part 242:18