Starts May 1st!
This 30 day Spring Refresh is an opportunity for you to try easy, doable self-care practices that have the power to improve how you feel in your body and mind and connect you to your heart and Soul. You will learn new habits that build resilience, enhance your energy and immune systems and deepen your connection with yourself. The 30 days is divided into 4 themes; Body, Mind, Emotions and Spirit. This holistic framework allows a more comprehensive approach to get to the core of truly caring for yourself. One theme or focus per week gives you an opportunity to learn various practices and start feeling a difference within a week. Self-care is crucial right now for many reasons:
- Many people are looking for ways to feel better as we recover from the pandemic and other stressors.
- Self-care helps to build resilience as we face new challenges daily – personal and collective.
- Many people are re-evaluating their relationship to work and want more balance in their lives.
- Many people have turned to unhealthy forms of coping – alcohol, mind/mood altering substances, food, digital distractions, gambling, etc. Although providing short-term relief, they don’t work in the long run and cause more suffering.
- We all want to feel better on all levels!
The self-care practices you will learn in this program are effective and simple to incorporate into your life.
What you will receive in the basic program ($49):
- A 30 day calendar with a new daily simple self-care practice.
- A daily email with an educational or inspirational message related to the day’s self-care practice
- A weekly recorded meditation and stress reduction practice
- Additional handouts on specific topics related to self-care and wellness
- A journal for you to use during the month to track habits, reflections, feelings, thought patterns, insights
Additional Group Coaching, Q & A and connection sessions ($39) will include:
- An additional weekly live guided practice to help reset the nervous system and balance body, mind and heart (will be recorded)
- Time for Q & A and group coaching around establishing habits, obstacles to self-care and other issues that come up
- Opportunity for connection to learn from each other and celebrate our progress and success
- Day and time will be decided based on group preference
Paying for the group sessions will be available as an add-on in the shopping cart.
What Will You Learn?
- A variety of self-care techniques
- How to build new habits of daily self-care
- Evidence based wellness strategies
- How to quiet the mind
- How to get better sleep
- How to navigate difficult emotions
- Ways to connect with your spirit/soul
Week 1: Focus on Physical Health
Spring Refresh Journal00:00
True Rest Meditation12:20
Week 2: Focus on the Mind
Is It True?00:00
Week 3: A Focus on Emotions
Week 4: A Focus on Spirit
Create a Self-Care Plan00:00