The GARDEN SERIES
What do you want more of?Â Health? Peace of mind? Balance? Â Through this series of workshops we will use the seasons as inspiration as we align our creative energies with the natural flow of the seasons. At the heart of each workshop is aligning to your peaceful, creative center that wants to express in your life and the world. Learn to relax the nervous system, tend to yourself with compassion and liberate yourself from old habits through awareness.
Learn, experience, grow, share, harvest and create in a community of like-minded and like-hearted folks who are hearing the call to rise above the fear and noise of our current climate to meet the True Self that can truly be of service to our families, communities and the Earth.
Nurture, sustain and fortify your Whole Self – Mind, Body and Spirit. Learn and experience powerful but simple practices to create from your peaceful center. We will work with the mind, body and heart as access points to higher potential and wisdom.Â Below are themes that we will explore based on aligning ourselves with the natural rhythms of the seasons. Each recorded session will include a teaching, a guided meditation and/or mind-body process. The live sessions will include an integration meditation/process and time for one-one or group sharing. I will draw on my decades of study of holistic health, art, contemporary and ancient wisdom teachings and authors, Jungian psychology, neuroscience, nutrition, energy medicine, intuition and personal experience. However, I intend for this to be an â€œorganic gardenâ€ so will allow for experiences to emerge, flow and be co-created by all. New to my work? Check out some guided meditations and tutorials on the free meditation app Insight Timer or my YouTube Channel.
Winter is time for a garden to rest. Iâ€™m always struck by natureâ€™s stark, simple beauty. Long dark hours hold powerful energy for regeneration, renewal and self-reflection. It is a time of truly letting go of the past season to prepare for Spring. This is the peak of Yin or feminine energy so will use those themes as they relate to the body, mind and heart. Â Winter Session lays the foundation of Relax Into Presence. Contact me for access to the recordings.Â
The over-all theme will be: preparing the ground
- Learn to befriend and rest the nervous system through resting and finding safety in your Source.
- Learn to be receptive to your feelings and also to the power of compassion and support that lives within you.
- Learn to access your still point or the ‘plane of possibility’ and experience your I AM presence, the you without a past or roles to define you.
Module 1Module 2Module 3Module 4
Spring Session – Registration Open Now
Beginning April 2021. Â The power of spring equinox is in the balance of light and dark and yin and yang energies.Â Earth is waking up as new life is ready to burst into growth. Days are becoming longer, renewing energy in us. Spring is optimistic and joyful as we look forward to more active days, more connections with others, celebrations and the fruits of our creative efforts. This is time for preparing and replenishing your soil and planting the seeds of your creative expression or soul’s purpose. It has been a tough year.Â Do you feel burnout, anxiety, overwhelm? Or perhaps you can’t get motivated, feel sluggish, unsure, Â and depressed. These are signs of Yin/Yang imbalance. Join us for the Spring Session to RENEW, RELEASE, RE-ALIGN. Register now!
The over-all theme will be: planting the seeds
- Gain clarity and a way to access your creative potential.Â Learn how to set intentions from your heart center as the seeds you are planting.
- Gain access to your relaxed flow state and balanced rest/activity. Learn practices to re-train the nervous system away from programmed fear reactions and balance the yin and yang energies/feminine/masculine.
- Gain peace and insight. Experience awareness practices to discover the “seeds” of negative thoughts and reactive emotions.
- Gain access to your passion, love and joy.Â Fertilize your soil with self-compassion, love, trust and integrating all parts of you.
Module 1Module 2Module 3Module 4Module 5Module 6
Beginning July 2021. Summer is a high energy time with peak exposure to light and yang energy.Â This is a time of rapid growth, abundance, experiencing, exploring, expanding, and empowered action. In the garden it is a busy time of weeding, watering, pruning, and enjoying the beauty and the bounty.Â It is a time of being in tuned with the elements â€“ did the garden get enough water?Â It is also a time of trust that the seeds you planted will grow or not, things ripen when they are ready. Gardening can be a humbling experience when you have a plan and the elements just don’t cooperate. It is about putting in your work, tending the garden and then letting go of control and letting nature take its course. Summer is about soaking up the sun enjoying those lazy days of summer.
The over-all theme will be: tending the garden
- Cultivate right action as a result of being in tune with yourselfÂ â€“ balancing the doing and the Be-ing in this high yang energy season.
- Tending to your inner dialogue, feelings, beliefs -what needs to be pruned or pulled up to allow for blossoms.
- Letting go of control, learning about trust and humility.
- Learning to relax and just Be the experience of the moment. Meditation on abundance, generosity, gratitude and community.
Beginning October 2021.Â Days are getting shorter and cooler and weÂ yearn for the comfort of sweaters and fire pits. There is a natural slowing down and getting back to school/work, the seriousness of life. The garden needs to be cleaned up, watered, and protected for the winter. It is also a time of harvest, gratitude and sharing. Fall reminds us of death and the passage of time as we celebrate Halloween and All Souls Day. This is a time for the return of Yin/Feminine energy with the Fall equinox as another balance point during the year. The energy of slowing down allows us to turn within and explore our connection with Mystery and the magic of Spirit.
The overall theme will be:Â reap what you sow
- Reflect on your creations this year, getting in touch with and witnessing the power of your creativity.
- What do you need to let go of or let die to make room for the new life of next Spring?
- Dig in the dirt and uncover shadow aspects of your personality that can manifest as weeds crowding out what you really want to grow.
- Meditate on the mystery of the cycles of life and death and consciousness after death.